RMYC dedicates 90% of its budget to direct health care, healthy living and support programs for kids. Support from individual donors, foundations and corporate partners enable us to provide high-quality, accessible and affordable healthcare to more than 23,000 children a year in schools, hospitals and clinics
Please join us in supporting the health of kids:
Giving Throughout the Year
- Mail a check to: RMYC, 9197 Grant Street, Suite 100, Thornton, CO 80229.
- Give On-line: Simply click on our donate button on the side or top of the page. This will route you to the donation form. Or, click here and go directly to our donation form.
Give Through Other Sites – We also accept donations through ColoradoGives.org
Become a Member of the Healthy Futures Club
Rocky Mountain Youth Clinics is proud to announce the formation of its first-ever Giving Club in recognition of the generosity of our donors. The Healthy Futures Club recognizes gifts of $500 and above. One-time gifts, pledges and monthly donors will all be recognized as members of the Club. Benefits include donor recognition in print material and donor wall (with permission), special donor periodic email, premium seats to annual breakfast, and other special invitations. To find out how you can become a member or to learn more about the benefits, contact Myung Oak Kim at mkim@rmyclinics,org or 720.360.4325.
Event Sponsorship – Sponsor one or more annual fundraising event and enjoy promotional, community outreach, and philanthropic benefits
“For the Love of Kids” Golf Tournament
Network with professionals from health care, communications, energy and other industries, while golfing at one of Colorado’s most exclusive clubs. RMYC’s 20th Annual Golf Tournament will take place on Monday, July 31, at Red Rocks Country Club in Morrison, CO. The cost of $200 for individual golfers and $800 for a 4-some includes green fees, cart fees, range balls, hats, breakfast and awards luncheon, and beverages served on the course! Sponsorship levels range from $500 to $10,000. Register for or sponsor the event here.
Healthy Start Breakfast Symposium
September 28, 2017, PPA Events Center in Denver: The event features a keynote presentation on best practices that promote children’s health and well being followed by awards presented to formal and informal leaders for their dedication to kids and families. More than 300 guests will enjoy a free breakfast and great networking. Sponsorship opportunities range from $250 to $5,000.
Legacy Giving – Give a gift that keeps on giving to support the health of kids. The following are a few of the many options for Legacy Giving:
- Bequests: Make a bequest that honors your values and helps kids for generations.
- Cash: The most direct way to donate and provide funds for kid’s health care.
- Real Estate: Donate real estate and save on taxes.
- Securities: Donate appreciated stocks, bonds or mutual funds.
- Retirement Gift Plans: Name RMYC as a beneficiary of your IRA or 401k.
- Life Insurance Gifts: Name RMYC as a beneficiary and save on estate taxes.
Wish List Giving – Help bring health care to kids with donations of the following items:
- Art, jewelry, athletic memorabilia, game tickets, gift certificates, wine, vacation packages and other items that we can sell during a silent or live auction
- Nonperishable food and personal hygiene products
- Grocery cards in denominations of $10 or $25 to assist our patients with resources
- Office furniture and decorations to refresh lobby spaces
- Toys, books, diapers, children’s clothing and furniture, car seats
- Kids Tylenol or Motrin, tissue, band aids, gauze squares and latex gloves
For more information, contact Amber Malloy, Development Coordinator, at 303.962.1517 or email@example.com.